Visit my Etsy shop by clicking on this icon:
- A quick way to make a block of squares Jul 2, 2020
- A needlework accessories to make Jun 23, 2020
- Pattern singing in Iran “The Woven Sounds” Jun 17, 2020
- Veils: the new norm? Jun 10, 2020
- Needles of a Nation: Knitting at the Great Exhibition of 1851 Jun 3, 2020
Tag Archives: knitting history
Here is a fascinating article about the Sweater Detective, a lady who knows practically all there is to know about the myths and meaning woven into Norwegian sweaters.
This post gives an excellent summary of the history of hand knitting. As you would expect from the V&A. One of my favourite London haunts.