Visit my Etsy shop by clicking on this icon:
- Quilting taking centre stage at the Festival of Quilts 2019 Aug 23, 2019
- Disappearing nine patch with a difference Aug 21, 2019
- Useful books Aug 14, 2019
- Maps at the Festival of Quilts 2019 Aug 12, 2019
- Bright quilts at the Festival of Quilts 2019 Aug 8, 2019
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: knitting history
Here is a fascinating article about the Sweater Detective, a lady who knows practically all there is to know about the myths and meaning woven into Norwegian sweaters.
This post gives an excellent summary of the history of hand knitting. As you would expect from the V&A. One of my favourite London haunts.