Visit my Etsy shop by clicking on this icon:
- A quick way to make a block of squares Jul 2, 2020
- A needlework accessories to make Jun 23, 2020
- Pattern singing in Iran “The Woven Sounds” Jun 17, 2020
- Veils: the new norm? Jun 10, 2020
- Needles of a Nation: Knitting at the Great Exhibition of 1851 Jun 3, 2020
Tag Archives: felt flowers
Felt is cheap and cheerful, and easy to work with. If you need to cheer something up, and it doesn’t need to be washable, felt is worth considering. Here is a useful post about 10 ways to make felt flowers.