Visit my Etsy shop by clicking on this icon:
- Making beautiful colours without toxic chemicals Apr 10, 2020
- Shetland lace blouses Apr 2, 2020
- Fair Isle: The remote island where jumpers are always in fashion Mar 26, 2020
- Spinning wheels Mar 18, 2020
- Identifying sewing machine feet Mar 10, 2020
Tag Archives: felt flowers
Felt is cheap and cheerful, and easy to work with. If you need to cheer something up, and it doesn’t need to be washable, felt is worth considering. Here is a useful post about 10 ways to make felt flowers.