Sewing lightweight fabric can be a pain. It slips about, the machine doesn’t grip as it normally does, and any glitches tend to show up. So these 18 tips for sewing lightweight fabric will be useful.
Visit my Etsy shop by clicking on this icon:
- Making beautiful colours without toxic chemicals Apr 10, 2020
- Shetland lace blouses Apr 2, 2020
- Fair Isle: The remote island where jumpers are always in fashion Mar 26, 2020
- Spinning wheels Mar 18, 2020
- Identifying sewing machine feet Mar 10, 2020