Sewing lightweight fabric can be a pain. It slips about, the machine doesn’t grip as it normally does, and any glitches tend to show up. So these 18 tips for sewing lightweight fabric will be useful.
Visit my Etsy shop by clicking on this icon:
- WW2 silk escape map dress sold in Harrogate Jun 18, 2019
- The myths and meaning woven into Norwegian sweaters Jun 14, 2019
- Nine days a week Jun 12, 2019
- The history of knitting Jun 5, 2019
- Crayon colours Jun 4, 2019
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.